Posted by : Unknown Sunday, November 06, 2005

This morning while sipping my cup of tea and reading up through the Mumbai Mirror, I came across this article in The Sunday Read section (here's the online version) titled "Look who's blogging!" and I was amazed with a big list of celebrities who blog. Some casual, some serious bloggers ! So I decided to look up on the web to see if they really write and what they write. For the more curious, Intentblog is one site where you'd find most of the known faces as listed in the Mumbai Mirror article. And for the bollywood fans, here's Bipasha Basu and Aamir Khan... their own blogs.

I always used to think.. "hell, who has the time to blog ? I dont get time for myself since 24 hours of a day are just insufficient for me." I may have improved just a little now but when it comes to time management, I struggle even today. But then, come to think of it, if the really busy people can find time to blog, why can't I ? A lesson for me to learn. Like I benefit by reading others blogs, someone somewhere might benefit from reading mine. Dear Sir, you were right ! I understand what you said then.. now.



One Response so far.

  1. KD says:

    hi Amol sir,
    I guess u couldnt stop urself puttin up link for the AL resume... ne ways its kewl though.. wat i understand, u like creative things more.. contrary to wat others like simple n easy.
    That's wat impress me the most.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

- Copyright © AV's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -