Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Finally after more than a year of frustration, BPL Mobile's GPRS Service has just got better... or rather is getting better. Since Saturday, 19th November 2005 I seem to get connected back to GRPS if I get an incoming call while using the service. I even tried making calls while I am on GPRS and after the call is through, I get connected back without having to disconnect and reconnected like I had to before. So it's not my handset which has the problem after all (as per what the support staff had claimed long back).

So at the moment I do not need to switch to another provider. Looks like BPL Mobile is onto some serious upgradation. And thats good news for people like me who use one SIM card all the time. Wonder whats the next advancement/betterment on mobile technologies from BPL Mobile's side. Lets wait and watch.



Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

- Copyright © AV's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -